2Visa Everywhere Initiative is a global innovation program that tasks start-ups to solve payment challenges of tomorrow, further enhance their own product propositions and provide visionary solutions for Visa’s vast network of partners.
The program first launched in the U.S. in 2015 and quickly expanded into other regions of the world with more than 4,000 participating start-ups, which have collectively raised over $2.5 billion in funding, with more than 221 finalists and 70 winners selected. The program activates in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, touching over 75 countries.
For the first time ever, Visa is pleased to present the first-ever Visa Everywhere Initiative: Women’s Global Edition. Read more below to find out what challenges are available and how to apply.
Women entrepreneurs from around the world are eligible.
- 12 winners will be getting the porize money of 100k usd each
- Apart from the financial support they will be also getting a chanc e to pilot there project with visa or there clients.
- Two challenges. Twelve finalists. Celebrating women entrepreneurs and their innovative ideas, solutions, and organizations.
- Visa will be choosing 12 finalists from different regions
- Finalists will be invited to Paris, France in early June 2019, to pitch their solutions live in front of Visa leaders and clients.
- you can apply for one of the track by going to this official website link